To ensure that you are receiving all of your important email in your inbox (rather than your Junk Mail folder), you should make a few modifications to your settings in MASONLIVE. The following will walk you through how to create a safe senders list.
- Log into your MASONLIVE account.
- Click the Gear icon at the top right of your window, then select Mail from the list of My App Settings.
- On the left hand menu click Mail, Accounts, then Block or Allow from the left links.
- In the safe senders and recipients area, add the email addresses you wish to go directly into your MASONLIVE email inbox, then click the + to the right of the enter a sender or domain here text box. To be sure that all mail from Mason sources goes to your inbox, type in gmu.edu, then click the +.
- Make sure that the "Trust e-mail from my contacts" option is selected. Then click Save.
- Click on the Outlook link on the top left of your window to return to your MASONLIVE mailbox.
Note: Be sure to check your Junk Mail box frequently and update your block or allow senders list often.
More information (from Microsoft) on Junk E-Mail Settings.